- DNA For Lawyers II is now open for registration. The course will be held from Jan 7-9. 2016 at Boise State University. The registration form can be downloaded here: DNAFL II
- Spots cannot be “held.” The time-stamp on the facsimile to the 717.657.2060 number controls. This is done on a totally fair first come, first serve basis. SO DON’T DELAY.
- If you fail to send it in this specific manner, then you will not be officially registered!
- You will get a certificate from the instructors at the completion of the training signed by Dr. Hampikian.
- Further details as to hotel accommodations will be given to those accepted closer to the date of the course.
- The course costs three thousand dollars ($3000.00). You will have to pay by check to “The McShane Firm, IOLTA”
Cancellation Policy: Please note that per the ACS, the following is the non-negotiable cancellation policy.
- Once you send in your form, you are making a commitment to pay.
- Cancellation requested >2 months from the date of the course is a 100% refund.
- Cancellation requested <2 months, but >2 weeks of the date of the course will incur a fee of 50% of the course fee.
- Cancellation requested <2 weeks will be charge 100% fee of the course. However, if the person finds a substitute on their own and it is a suitable replacement who will pay in full immediately, the substitution will be allowed subject to the approval of the Course Administrators.